About Dave Carpenter
- Exceeded 350 Million Dollars in Real Estate Sales
- Sold Over 120 Properties Priced above One Million Dollars
- Top Agent in Office of Over 100 Agents For a Decade
- Honest, Professional, Strategic and Fun
- Husband, Father, Dog Lover, Philanthropist
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Luxury Residential, Residential, Vineyard Estates, Contemporary, Mid-Century and Other Custom Architecture
• Interior Design, Knowledge of Custom Finishes, Landscape Design, Staging and Home Sale Preparation
• (Neighborhoods) Proctor Terrace, Grace Tract, Montecito Heights, McDonald District, Fountaingrove, Reibli Valley, Kenwood, Sonoma Valley, West County, Windsor, Healdsburg
As a Realtor in Sonoma County since 1999, I feel extremely fortunate to work and live in a place with such natural beauty and charm. Born and raised in Sonoma County, my family has a history in Real Estate that dates back to the 1950’s. My father, Cal Carpenter ran “Carpenter Realty”, a successful real estate brokerage in Santa Rosa for 45 years. My love for Real Estate grew into a career, and I have been fortunate to achieve tremendous results. Knowing Wine Country and its residents so well are a large part of my success, helping to arm my clients with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions.
You are unique and your home, property and it’s location are unique. You need and deserve more than “typical” or “standard" when it comes to the preparation and marketing of your home. The execution of a marketing plan for the successful sale of your home is something that I take very seriously. Over the course of my career, I’ve had the honor of helping people sell every type of home, from small cottages to expansive estates. My experience has taught me that every one of those homes requires a different plan for success. I’ve learned to innovate and be creative in building marketing plans and strategies that achieve results for your particular home and situation. I am very competitive by nature and love to develop strategies that insure your home stands out and gets the attention from buyers it needs and deserves. Careful and strategic planning makes all the difference. Let’s meet and discuss a plan that works for you and your unique home.