About Just Sold Just Saved
“I’ve had a love for animals my entire life and have always had at least one dog by my side from childhood to now. Since losing my dogs Bella and Boo in a house fire, I've learning that an overwhelming number of dogs are neglected and abused throughout Northern California and the rest of the United States. This heightened awareness has compelled me to make a difference in as many of these dogs lives as possible. Growing up in a Real Estate family and always having a love for it, led to my profession as a Realtor. I’ve now committed to combine these passions by giving my clients the professional Real Estate service they need, while giving needy dogs the forever home they deserve.”
- Every Home Sold Saves a Dog In Need
- 5% Of My Earnings Go Directly To Local Animal Rescues
- Rescues Receive $250 Per Sponsored Dog Accepted
- Every Client Receives Photo’s And Updates On The Dog They Helped Save. They Can Even Meet The Dog If They’d Like!
- Qualified Realtors Are Also Invited To Participate In “Just Sold Just Saved” By Donating $250 Per Transaction To Participating Animal Rescues. We’re All In This Together!
1 Year - $50,000
5 Years - $1,000,000
The Solwick Team
Doug Solwick & Toni Kelsay (lic# 00910964)
Coldwell Banker (707)528.6768
"Doug and Toni are not only great Reltors, they're great people!"
Just Sold • Just Saved, the Just Sold • Just Saved logo, and other various trademarks, logos, designs, and slogans are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Just Sold • Just Saved and David Carpenter.